TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• You can visit our website and send us your require product’s quote request, after receiving request we will send you price and other delivery details,
• Once you discuss price and other detail of products you like, and you send us your order requirements then We will send you proforma Invoice, so you can deposit payment so we can start production of your required product.
• An order is only processed on receipt of deposit payment.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER:
- Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it. Once your order has been accepted we reserve the right to cancel an order in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
- We accept payment by Bank Transfer and L/C by our foreign buyers.
- We also accept payment by Paypal,
- We also accept orders from Our Country buyers, Indian Buyer can make Payment by NEFT/RTGS and Cheque, order confirmation subject to receipt of payment,
- A deposit of 40% is required at the time of order. The balance must be made by the above payment methods before delivery is made.
- All delivery charges and payable taxes should be confirm before dispatch of goods, Delivery charges and other charges(Tax / VAT ) are subject of change/
- The product remains the property of Ville International until payment is complete.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REFUNDS:
- We reserve the right to cancel an order.
- If order is cancel from your side then we will not refund any amount and your advance payment will be forfeited.
- We does not accept return of a product, if products is damaged then insurance company will pay you the claim for your product.
- If you wish for us to collect the product and sell it to someone else, We reserve the right to charge you for this service, as this contributes towards the cost of administration and collection.
- If you are a Overseas We usually deliver by FOB-Indian Port but we can also deliver CIF and other terms.
• DDU Deliveries requiring special arrangements can sometimes be made but will be at additional cost to you.
• Overseas deliveries at by Buyer address can be arranged. Please talk to a Consultant who will arrange for quotes etc.
• Indian Buyer may collect your own order from a store free of charge and we can deliver it in Jodhpur for free.
• Delivery charges will be quoted to you when or soon after we receive your order. If you are not sure please ask a Consultant. No deliveries are free.
• We cannot guarantee delivery to all countries or locations.
• Delivery charges are payable in full along with any order deposit at the time of placing your order, and are per delivery.
• Specific delivery times cannot be made or agreed to at the time of order.
• We do not offer storage facilities, and therefore reserve the right to charge you for storage costs, if you are unable to accept your delivery. (See Storage)
UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE TO ORDER:
- If you are selecting upholstered furniture please check carefully on how to order, read through the important delivery information, and terms contained once an order has been placed.
• The Upholstered products you order, including furniture, will be made in accordance to the instructions and specifications you have discussed with us.
• Details of your order should be checked by yourself and confirmed as correct when your order is confirmed for by you (We do not hold ourselves responsible for any incorrect orders placed.)
- If on completion of your order you are not able to receive it, Ville International will be willing to store it for you for a maximum period of 4 weeks after the delivery date at no extra charge. Ville International will not be held responsible for possible damage to your furniture while in storage and we suggest that you either arrange alternate storage or notify us in good time of your predicament and we will make the necessary arrangements to store it for you. If your order remains in storage at Ville International for longer than the agreed 8 week period, you will be charged a monthly storage fee of 10% of your invoice.
- We carry the risk of loss or damage until your product in our factory and it depend on mode of shipping.
• Until payment is complete, the product remains the property of Sutherlands.
COLOUR DESCRIPTIONS & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- While every effort is made to ensure that the product you buy, including fabric or leather corresponds as closely to the sample shown in our stores, there might be chance that they are not identical. We regret that no responsibility can be accepted for variations which all add to the unique features of Sutherlands products.
• Most genuine leathers vary in markings which adds to its unique feature.
- Shades might vary from one printing batch to another.
• Fabric patterns and colour dye lots might differ. We do not hold ourselves responsible.
• Certain leathers might have shade variations, and the blemishes found in leather are unique of natural markings and are not defects or weaknesses
• Scratches and marks may occur through everyday use: these will age and over time add to the feature of a classic Ville International product.
• Most of our furniture products are individually hand-finished & therefore there will be some slight differences between orders.
• Some of our furniture products are hand-finished to look ‘old’ or ‘distressed’. These finishes vary from product to product and is a unique design and not a defective product.
• All measurements are approximate.
• At times it may be necessary to make changes to specifications of our products, we reserve the right to make such changes.
- Every effort is made to ensure the information provided is correct. Ville International cannot be held responsible for any form of misprint or defect.
- ‘Made to measure’ – product altered or made to measure to your specifications.
• ‘Product’- Any goods, sold out or manufactured by Ville International. i.e: furniture, smalls, couches, lamps, bedspreads etc.
• ‘You’ – means one of our customers
• ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ – means Ville International